The First Data™ FD130 DUO terminal is an affordable, all-in-one terminal solution that combines performance, security, reliability and ease of use into a low-cost, feature-rich device. With the new smaller footprint and sleek titanium design, it delivers high-quality credit card processing and, by using newer technologies, provides a safe, secure Internet protocol (IP)/dial-up platform. Compatible with many standard peripherals, the FD130 DUO terminal offers maximum versatility at an affordable price. As one of the fastest, most secure credit card machines available, the First Data FD130 DUOterminal is easily integrated, supports various communication interfaces, and can be adapted to changing environments and circumstances.
Installation is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts. Setup takes just a few minutes per terminal. The FD130 terminal accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, credit cards (including Visa,® MasterCard®/Diners Club International,® Discover® and JCB®), contactless payments, gift cards and checks using TeleCheck® ECA® or paper solutions. The FD100Ti terminal quickly processes transactions through a dial-up or IP connection, and it generates customer receipts with only the last four digits of the card number to help protect your customers from fraud and identity theft. Features
- Includes EMV Capable FD35 PINPad
- Printer: Integrated, drop-in and accepts 2 1/4" X 85' standard thermal paper.
- Communication: IP and WiFi with a dial backup
- Accepts virtually all payment options
- Memory: 32Mb of RAM and 128Mb of Flash
- Display: 128 X 32 graphic Liquid Crystal Display
- High-quality manufacturing design for durability
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption