- Credit card merchant services allow online or brick-and-mortar retail merchants to accept credit cards and receive funds directly deposited into their checking accounts.
Credit Card Services
According to a study by Dunn and Bradstreet, consumers making a purchase with a credit card spent 12-18% more on average than they would spend using cash. So why don't you have a credit card merchant account? Your small or large business can easily accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, with MerchantService.com's easy and convenient merchant credit card services.
What are Credit Card Merchant Services?
Why Should You Set Up a Merchant Account?
- Accepting credit cards is more convenient for your customers - and you too! Your customers can buy from you more efficiently and securely (vital in today's marketplace), and as mentioned above, you benefit from higher sales.
- Would you buy something from a website that didn't accept credit cards? With our online credit card services your company and website gain credibility.
- Establish your business. Even if you're a small business or start up, when you use our credit card services for small business merchants you are telling your buyers that you have staying power, and that you're not some sketchy "fly by night" company.
- A retail merchant account eliminates the risk of bad checks. When you take checks, you're not guaranteed payment, but with credit card merchant account services from MerchantService.com you immediately know if the customer's credit card has the necessary funds.
Find Out More about Merchant Services
- Learn for yourself why MerchantService.com is unmatched in the credit card processing services industry. We have been in business since 1995, and we are confident you can compare us to any other merchant services provider and we will come out on top. Call us today and find out how we become your true business partner with our merchant services.